A Tool for My Readers

Any time I speak or write, it is with a sense of carrying a responsibility for the influence and impact my words may have.  I am touched that, in my absence from this blog, more than one someone has come to see what else I might have written.  I never meant to be away from the blog so long.  Grand intentions of writing while our family was away together on vacation were pushed aside by the whirlwind of experiences and conversations that give family vacations the highly deserved honor of being the source of some of our fondest memories.  Thank you for your patience.

If you would like, so you won't have to spend time checking for an update when there isn't one, you may use the tool I have added ('Want to Receive New Posts by Email?' toward the top right of the page) to sign up to receive new posts by email whenever I've added one.  My sincere hope is to be more regular about posting again, now that our travels are over for now.

Of course, if you know someone else who would welcome the encouragement, please do pass on the link to Unsmotherable Delight and feel free to share any individual posts using the 'Email Post' option found at the bottom of each post.  Unsmotherable Delight is meant to be shared!

No comments:

Post a Comment